Photos By, Phung Photography

Monday, September 8, 2008

A nEw AddITioN!

Here he is..........
His name is Tito, (since he is a chihuahua we had to make it Mexican, right?)
He is 4 years old.
He weighs a whopping 7lbs.
We adopted him from the Humane Society on Saturday. He is so sweet. He doesn't love the kids, but never bites or snaps or growls at them. He just sits there and tolerates their constant petting and poking. He is totally house trained, (SWEET)! He seems to be afraid of really tall people. We took him over to my parents house and he was less then thrilled with my brother and my dad, who are both over 6 feet. He growled and barked at them until they came down on their knees and let him smell them.
We love him and are so glad that Tito is a part of our family now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun!!! I want a dog but I know Im not ready for all the responsibility. PLus my neighborhood is SURROUNDED with animals and I want to kill them all, so now might not be the best time!