Photos By, Phung Photography

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

{InviTAtiON}

I have had a couple people ask me about the weight loss competition I am in so I thought I would send out an invitation to anyone interested.
It is called: LOSE THE BELLY
You have to be a woman, the entrance fee is $25.00/person and the pot is up to $450.00. It goes until December 31st. It goes off of percentage of weight lost so it is fair.
We have a blog, but seeing as how we don't really want everyone checking out our most private thoughts on our weight issues and especially the photos, EEW, it is private and you have to be invited to view it and post.
If you want to join and add in your $25.00 or if you just want to be a part of the group to have support in losing weight, just send me an email and I will have my cousin send you an invitation, and_aguirre@yahoo.com

0 comments: