Photos By, Phung Photography

Monday, August 25, 2008

Firsts...

Well it's done my first born, my first son is at his first day of kindergarten. I don't know why this was so much more emotional for me, but the whole time I was holding back the tears. It's not that I am afraid he won't be OK or that I will miss him for the 3 hours he will be gone, it's just that he is just starting a whole new part of his life now I guess. For the next 13 years he will be doing this new thing that he just started today. He is just growing up so fast.

He is just so little and cute! I am hoping he will hit a major growth spurt soon so that he isn't always the smallest. But he was by far the cutest one there. He was so ready and couldn't wait for this day to come. Well it came and I know he will do awesome and have a great time! I love you buddy!

1 comments:

H said...

Nic looks too adorable with his backpack! How is he liking school? Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being the smallest (we remind Tiff of that all the time)...it's the CUTE that counts and he's got that going on!! Of course, we're a little partial to small kids at our house (grin).