Photos By, Phung Photography

Saturday, September 27, 2008

iNtroDUciNG....


Mr. and Mrs. Danny Aguirre

Kadee, Danny, Kambrie and Jen

What a cute little family!

Kadee and Kambrie

Kambrie

Payton, Sim, Nic, Livvy, Oliver and Sophie, (cousins)

Nic and I, the night before at the wedding dinner at The Lion House

Jen and I, she looked gorgeous! (I look pregnant for some reason, don't worry I am not!!!)

Livvy, Aimee, Oaklie and Grace, (cousins)

Aubrey and I

Last Thursday my brother in law Danny and his beautiful bride Jen tied the knot. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and it was beautiful. Danny has deserved someone like Jen for a long time now and now that he has found her I have a feeling they will be very happy.

Thank you Danny for finding Jen, (even if it was on the Internet). She is so much fun and not only would I have to still be paying full price or my nails, had you not married her, but I also would not have found a new friend. I am so grateful to have another sister in law who I can also call a friend. And Jen, there are very little words to describe how grateful our entire family is to you. We have all seen Danny at some pretty bad points in his life and now with you at his side he is back. He is happy and well, he is just Danny again. You have made him a wonderful companion and friend, which is something we have all wanted for him for a lot of years. You are going to make a wonderful mother and friend to Kadee and Kambrie and be exactly the sort of woman influence they need in their lives.

We wish you both all the happiness and love that can possibly exist in a marriage. We hope you both get to experience how wonderful it can be. We all love you and can't wait to see what the future holds for your new little family!

0 comments: