Photos By, Phung Photography

Friday, August 15, 2008

HOME


It is so nice to finally be home, for good this time! The summer was fun and I am glad that I was able to spend a lot of time with Nic, but there is nothing like home. We got home on Thursday. Nic actually got to come home with us this time. Don't worry though it was only for a whopping 24 hours! We have had the unfortunate experience of having to go to small claims court with some of our tenants who decided paying their rent was optional for several months. So Nic came home to go to our court date this morning. I am happy to report that we went, we saw and we kicked it's butt!!! We were awarded our full claim! Not that we will ever see much of that money but at least we have the right now to try to get it!

So after that excitement I got to take my cute husband straight to the airport. :( He gets to go back to Georgia and kick some alarm system butt for a couple more weeks! I love you baby and the kids and I are going to miss you!


0 comments: