Photos By, Phung Photography

Thursday, October 23, 2008

pooR Kid!

So I talked to Nicholas' pediatrician today and she said that the test results for the Von Willebrand Syndrome came back inconclusive. That's right, they didn't get enough blood drawn from him last time so we have to take him back up to Primary Children's tomorrow and try again. He over heard me telling my Dad about it and let's just say he is not happy about it. He knows exactly what it means when I say, "blood test". He knows it will involve needles and hurting and he doesn't like it.

But hopefully this time we will get some answers. He hasn't a bloody nose for a couple weeks so hopefully that is a good sign and the test will come back negative.

I have a feeling he will be getting some new toys out of all these tests. I always use bribery in these situations. And why not? He is such a good boy while they are doing it, and I feel so bad for him. I will gladly buy him a prize because at least there is something fun coming at the end of all this for him!

0 comments: