Photos By, Phung Photography

Thursday, October 2, 2008

No REaSoN.....

Here are some random pictures, for no other reason than I never got around to putting a blog together about any of them.....

Jen's Bachelorette Party/Hairwaves Salon Shower
Emily, Jen and I, (my girls)
The salon crew. I don't work there, but since I practically live there, Em is one of my best friends and Jen is my new sister in law I got to go! It was so much fun. We went to Bonsai, it is like Tepanyaki. I only got hit in the face with flying food once.


Jen's Pampered Chef Bridal Shower at my house

Dary, Nana Mary and Teena, (two sister in laws and my mother in law)

Dary, Jen and Kambrie

Rylee and Kaylee, (nieces)

Miniature golfing



The kids visit to the dentist!

No Cavities!!!!

1 comments:

The Beesley Family said...

Hey girl, just wanted to tell you- you have the cutest family! I hope that I will see you at the dinner when Im in town. I love our random get togethers!