Photos By, Phung Photography

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sianara!

I don't know if that is Japanese or Chinese and I am definitely not sure on spelling but oh well. I got a call as I was leaving the Braves game tonight, it was Ammon! He went to the doctor today and got the OK to go back to Japan. Although we know that is where he needs to be and we know that is where he wants to be, we sure had fun while he was here and cant wait for his return in another year. I had more fun last week with my brothers and sisters in Utah than I remember having anywhere with anyone in a long time. I love all of my siblings and am so glad that we can have a good time together. I told Ammon when he gets back he has to marry someone I like so that we can hang out and have a good time together. Ammon, I like Janelle, Hint Hint!!!
We love you AJ and cant wait to begin hearing about all of your success as a missionary again.

1 comments:

The Beesley Family said...

What?! Why are they moving to China? That would just be crazy! Oj prob doesn't even remember me!