Photos By, Phung Photography

Monday, October 26, 2009

Check it out.....

I have finally decided to take the plunge and start my own small business. After a lot of careful consideration I am excited to introduce all of you to:


A.D.S.
Affordable Designer Styles

We will be really small to start, only caring a few styles and sizes of designer jeans for men and women. We can do special orders. We can't wait to eventually be able to do parties featuring a large variety of clothing, benefiting hosts to earn free clothes. Check out the new blog, http://www.affordabledesignerstyles.blogspot.com/, and I would love your feedback or questions at my email, and_aguirre@yahoo.com


Thanks family and friends!!!
Annie

3 comments:

Carina said...

I forwarded your new blog site to a few friends of mine that I thought would enjoy it. I had one that e-mailed me right back saying she'd definitely love to purchase from you. She's going to keep in touch with your blog. Best of luck to you!

emily said...

Andrea!!! This is wonderful! I have already fallen in love with a pair, and will begin the "wearing down the hubby" process to convince him that I need a pair! I will pass along your info, and wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天 , momo520聊天