Photos By, Phung Photography

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

cute...cute...cute!!!

Look what I made for around $10.00..... Look closely at the many fun types of butterflies...
clouds & pumpkin soup butterflies
a beach
fruit butterfly
a japanese restaraunt
oranges
Ice cream with sprinkles butterfly
Pepperoni & cheese Pizza butterfly
We even have a shark tooth butterfly
and here it is all hung up in Gracie's room!

It was really fun and inexpensive to make. The frame I got with a 50% off coupon at Roberts for $5 and added some black paint to make it look old. I also got the butterfly punch from Micheals with a 50% off coupon for $5. I already had the black mat and pink ribon. All of the butterflies are made out of scraps of paper I already had and adds from a newspaper. It couldn't have been easier. I punched out a bunch of butterflies then let Gracie pick which ones she wanted to use. The hardest part was measuring and spacing them just right on the white paper. Her and Nic both love to look at it and pick out all the funny butterflies they can find.

Thanks Tara, http://thueson.blogspot.com, for posting this as one of the many cute crafts on your list of many!

0 comments: