Photos By, Phung Photography

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

:cRazY:

Okay so I know this sounds crazy but I really want to do this race:

http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/index.php

So I know that I am still in the recovery process from my last race and I have the stress fractures in my legs to prove it, but it's not till June 19-20th. Ever since I saw a picture of a man with long dred locks in a speedo running on the cover a running magazine and figured out what the heck he was doing, I have added it to the list in my head of things I really want to do, BAD! This year it is also being done in honor of Christian and Stephanie Nielson,

http://web.me.com/andrewtbagley/NieRecovery/Home.html.

Anyone up for it? I need a team of 12 crazy people. Nic and Teena I am already counting on you and I haven't even asked you yet, but since you two talked me into running a half marathon as my first race with only two months to train, I am thinking you owe me!

Let's do it people! Let's make 2009 a year for doing things that sound crazy, things we thought we would never want to do and things that make us admit our insanity ourselves for even thinking about doing them. Hey, maybe I will even go sky diving for my birthday....UMMM....maybe things not quiet that crazy!

0 comments: